Tuesday, March 29, 2016

the one where Ava is four months old

Ava Estelle
Four Months
 
Size:
About 14lbs. She has her doctor appointment on Tuesday so I will know for sure then.
 
Health:
Healthy, healthy, healthy girl.
 
Feeding:
4 months EBF and it is going great other than I had a clogged duct recently. So painful! She drank a half of an ounce of breast milk out of her bottle last night which is major progress! She had been refusing the bottle and mostly just chewing on it whenever we tried to give it to her. Last night she actually sucked and intentionally drank from it. It sort of made me sad. Isn't that weird? My main reason for wanting her to take a bottle is because work is crazy right now and I need some flexibility!
 
Sleep:
Ava is ready to go down for bed sometime between 8 and 9. She normally gets cranky and I let her fall asleep in her swing. When I am ready for bed, I get her out and take her upstairs with me. I have been co sleeping which is normally a huge no-no for me. It is so much easier to co sleep with breastfeeding. When she wakes up to eat, I can just roll over and let her nurse for a little and it doesn't wake me up nearly as much as having to get up, get her out of the bassinet, feed her and put her back to sleep. I am sure I will end up regretting this but I guess we will see.
 
Extras:
-Her eyebrows are still non existent
-The hair on her head is getting thicker and she has had her first baby girl Mohawk lol
-She is able to roll up onto her side but hasn't made it the whole way over yet.
-She smiles at everyone and has such a sweet nature about her.
-Loves to play with the owl hanging on her playmat
-Likes going to the kids club at the gym

We are more and more smitten with every passing day!



 

0 Kommentare

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner