Monday, August 24, 2015

the one where Im 26 weeks along

How far along: 26 weeks!
Total weight gain: 20 lbs
Maternity clothes: Yep! Summer dresses are my jam right now and just this past weekend I got 3 cute tops from a consignment shop (totaling $13)
Stretch marks: Nope
Sleep: For Tori, not so much which means for Mommy, not so much. I don't know if she is wanting to prep me for a newborn again or what but man.. she doesn't want to sleep, she wakes up in the middle of the night, she wakes up earlier than usual.. It is not fun and I don't know where it came from?!
Best moment of this week: Tori is starting to rub my belly and talk to her sister which is adorable. "Baby Ava!!!" as she lifts my shirt and rubs my belly. Oh yeah, did I mention we are naming her Ava? Ava Estelle Rera.
Miss anything: Alcohol and its way harder to paint my toenails right now.
Movement: YES! A LOT! I love it.
Food cravings: Dessert... which is actually not any different than pre pregnancy.
Anything making you queasy or sick: It changes daily but right now I have been battling a really tough case of acid reflux/heartburn.
Have you started to show yet: Yep.. that big, pregnant belly is out for everyone to see and Im seeing the change in my face now too.
Gender: GIRL!
Labor signs: Thankfully no!
Belly button in or out: In but on its way out
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Trading in our car! Its time to make the SUV upgrade. Family car! Woohoo! Goal is to do it before the babe is here so its research, research, research.

0 Kommentare

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner