Saturday, August 8, 2015

the one where I am 24 weeks along

How far along: 24 weeks!
Total weight gain: 15+ lbs (Not sure exactly but I have a dr appointment next week)
Maternity clothes: Yep! I have a couple of pairs of shorts that are my lifesavers right now and a couple of dressy tops that have been getting me through work.
Stretch marks: Nope
Sleep: Sleep is going so much better. Thankfully!
Best moment of this week: We picked a name!!! YAY!!
Miss anything: Alcohol
Movement: YES! A LOT! I love it.
Food cravings: Dessert... which is actually not any different than pre pregnancy.
Anything making you queasy or sick: It changes daily but right now I have been battling a really tough case of acid reflux/heartburn.
Have you started to show yet: Yep.. that big, pregnant belly is out for everyone to see.
Gender: GIRL!
Labor signs: Thankfully no!
Belly button in or out: In but on its way out
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Painting the baby/Tori's bedroom and possibly doing a maternity photo shoot!


0 Kommentare

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner