Thursday, July 9, 2015

the one where I am 20 weeks along


HALFWAY THERE
 
I can hardly believe it!
Halfway to meeting my second girl.
I am so excited!
 
 
How far along: 20 weeks!
Total weight gain: 13 lbs
Maternity clothes: I am wearing my regular clothes with my belly band. I have found it much easier to dress for pregnancy in the summer than it was when I was pregnant with Tori and dressing pregnant in the winter.
Stretch marks: Nope
Sleep: I have seemingly found my energy again and for that, me and Tori are both so very thankful!
Best moment of this week: I picked up a new swing for the baby, put new curtains up in the bedroom the girls are going to share and started going through some of Toris clothes.. figuring out what I want to keep for baby girl #2 and what I wanted to throw away.
Miss anything: Alcohol
Movement: YES! And Dan got to feel baby girl move too! So fun! I missed that feeling.
Food cravings: Dessert... which is actually not any different than pre pregnancy.
Anything making you queasy or sick: It changes daily.
Have you started to show yet: Yep
Gender: GIRL!
Labor signs: Thankfully no!
Belly button in or out: In but on its way out
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Our anatomy ultrasound next week! Cant wait to see baby girl dancing around in Mommys belly :)

0 Kommentare

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner