Wednesday, April 1, 2015

the one where its a new month

A new month, new beginnings.
I am going to follow the lead of Kat over at cheshirekatblog.com/ and share my list of goals for the month of April.
First off I would like to note, Dan and I have a family calendar where we put all of our appointments, work schedule, weekend events, etc. I did our April calendar today and we have FOUR DAYS THIS ENTIRE MONTH that do not have an appointment or something scheduled for either me, Dan or Tori. Craziness.

Goal #1- Stay calm. I can get overly anxious when I know I have 101 things going on during a certain day. That makes me not be able to eat properly, it makes me not be able to sleep. I am trying to learn to let go and just take things as they come. This is not a measureable goal outside of maybe the amount of times I have a meltdown to Dan. So Ill tell him to keep track lol.
Goal #2- Add a spin class a week to my workout schedule. I figured if I try for one time a week that is realistic and it will give me something to spice up my workout routine.
Goal #3- Give my business card to at least one brand new person a week.
Goal #4- Get to a park at least once a week (weather permitting). This isn't always easy either with our gym and naps and lunch schedule but starting this month with one day a week and working up to more for the summer, doable.
Goal #5- Update Toris baby book. I have SO dropped the ball on this. Its so easy to take pictures and upload them onto the computer and facebook, I rarely develop them so I need to get on that.

Ok.. so this is where I am starting. Ill keep you posted on progress!


1 Kommentar

  1. Updating baby books gives me anxiety!!! The one I have for Dom is so intense I can't stand it. Anyways. Excellent goals!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner