Wednesday, December 17, 2014

random q&a

4 names people like to call you other than your real name:
1. Ang
2. Angie
3. Angel (yeah that happens a lot!)
4. Angiebaby (because that's about as original as my nicknames get)

4 jobs you've had:
1. Business Analyst for Clipper Magazine (terrible job, hated everything about it)
2. Hostess at Texas Road House/Round The clock Diner (In high school, love them both)
3. Personal Banker for Wachovia Bank
4. Realtor (current job that I love so so so much)

4 movies you've seen more than once:
1. Zoolander (one of my daddy and I's favorites)
2. The Holiday (who wouldn't want to do that life swap? Seems like an awesome experience)
3. A league of their own (All things girl power)
4. Armageddon (Because I love Ben Affleck and sometimes I just feel like crying)

4 places you've lived:
1. Sicily, Italy... (lived there as a child for almost a year, Italian was my first language)
2. York, PA (Thank you Jesus for getting me out of there)
3. Lancaster, PA
4. N/a

4 places you've visited:
1. Montego Bay, Jamaica (I was 19.. there were 5 of us girls, it was madness)
2. Mexico...(our honeymoon)
3. Ft. Lauderdale Florida (my bestie moved there after college)
4. Myrtle Beach (an amazing beach trip we have done with our best friends Meg&Ray)

4 places you'd rather be right now:
1. Asleep
2. cuddling in bed with my daughter
3. Asleep
4. cuddling in my bed with my daughter

4 things you don't eat:
1. chicken pattys
2. oysters
3. McDonalds (see chicken patty)
4. Raw carrots (cooked is fine lol)

4 of your favorite foods:
1. Eggplant parmesan
2. Pizza
3. Cheesesteak hoagies
4. Cheese, in general

4 TV shows you watch:
1. The Walking Dead
2. Friends (yes it Is cancelled but I don't care, I will watch every episode a million times)
3. Kardashian anything
4. Teen mom (stop judging, I love all things reality)

4 things you're always saying:
1. "There ya go!"
2. "You're welcome" (complete with an annoyed eye roll)
3. "Yea, no"
4. "stop hitting Mommy in the head" (life with a toddler)

0 Kommentare

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner