Tuesday, December 30, 2014

New Years Resolutions- 2015 edition

I am a sucker for New Years. A fresh, new start. I like making resolutions. No, I don't always keep them. But I like the idea of a new year and getting the chance to start over. You know, since you cant start over in the middle of the year (according to my brain).
So.. this is what I have come up with so far:
1- Make a weekly cleaning list and stick to it. You know, like.. Mondays are floors day, Tuesdays are bathroom day etc. Dan and I are in a terrible habit of letting the house go for awhile and then crash cleaning it top to bottom. It is really annoying actually. If we just kept up with it all week long we wouldn't have to do that.
2- Get to the office once a week. Having a job that has no requirement as far as office hours goes makes it really easy to just not go to the office. Throw in the fact that Im home with Tori and then Dan gets home at like, 3:30.. then I just want to hang out with him, do dinner together, etc. I am thinking if I have once a week I go in for like 2 hours or so where I have no distractions at all Ill be uber productive.
3- I am considering putting away my scale(still haven't committed yet).. or having Dan hide it is more like it. I am a numbers person, if I were to work out every single day and get on my scale and it said one pound more than I wanted it to, regardless of the fact that my fat is turning into muscle which is more dense and "weighs more"... and my body percentage could be going down.. I would still panic over that one pound. I have obsessed over the scale my whole life. I am thinking it could be really freeing (is that a word?) to just not even have one. As long as my clothes fit and Im working out to maintain my health, that is what my goal should be.


And now, just for fun.. some past New Years pics....




0 Kommentare

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner