Monday, September 22, 2014

Why I love fall

I like to make lists. This list: why I love fall. I woke up this morning and was feeling as happy as ever as I looked downstairs and the house was nice and bright from the sun, made me feel more energized and excited about starting my day. So here it is friends...

-The brightness in the morning. Since our dining area and living room are connected with no walls between, the sun shines into the windows and the whole first floor looks beautiful and bright. It makes starting the morning so much better.
-Annual apple picking. The people I love most in the world are my family. Spending the day with my daughter, niece, SIL, mom (and anyone else that can join us) is just the best.
-Pumpkins. They say a couple of things to me: they say my favorite flavor anything (coffee creamer, pumpkin rolls, pumpkin chili, etc). They say fall. They say Halloween.
-The colors. Red, orange and yellow. If there is something I need to use color for and it cant just be gray (lol) then it is one of the above mentioned colors. I love how bright they are. I love how they also come in gorgeous shades of dark. I love that the backyard trees are painted in these colors.
-Cool mornings. I LOVE walking out of the front door and the rush of cool air hitting you. The air is the most fresh in the fall!
-Pumpkin patches. I love doing things with my girl. "Having experiences" as I like to say.
-Warm pajamas. My Tori in a warm pair of jammies... OMG. Sooo cozy and I just cant stop cuddling and kissing her and holding her. Much to her dismay Im sure.
-Sweatpants and hoodies....just because.
-Halloween. I LOVE themes so being able to have Halloween parties and dress up is so fun. Decorating, dressing up, drinks with my friends.. love.
-Trick or Treating. Last year other than being told that "your little boy is so cute" the night was so fun. I dressed as a cat which Isabella loved and got to put my little baby pumpkin in her carrier and walk around with her. So cute. This year she will be walking around all by herself which I am so excited for. She is either dressing as a witch or possibly Minnie Mouse, the neighbor still had her daughters Halloween costume from this age so I am going to see which head piece she is the most likely to keep on.
-Bon Fires. Smores. Closeness. Warmness.
-Fairs. Waffle ice cream sandwiches. Funnel cake. Corn dogs. People watching.
-Fall hair colors- the deep browns, purples, reds... gorg!
-The Walking Dead.
-Rum and apple cider. If you haven't done it, do it. Warm the cider on the stove for awhile... add your room temperate rum to your mug... top off with hot cider. Enjoy.
-Nissley's Spicy Red wine- Again, warm on stove, pour in mug, enjoy.
-Leggings. Yes, I love leggings enough to specifically point them out. Comfy, stretchy, you can dress them up or down. They're cheap.
-All other fall wardrobe items: sweaters, scarves, boots, etc.
-Football: Mostly for the football parties. Go Eagles!

What are some of your favorite things about fall?




0 Kommentare

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner