Friday, March 1, 2013

Goodie Bags

Since not being able to work, I pass time with things like grocery shopping, cleaning and doing random laundry/cleaning that needs done around the house. Yesterday while I was out, I picked up the things I needed for a project for Isabella's 2nd birthday. I told her mommy (Summer) I would work on her goodie bags and putting together a fun outfit for her. Her birthday theme is going to be Yo Gabba Gabba. She LOVES that show.. she got to see it live with her Grandma and Grandpa in Hershey and talked about it like crazy for weeks. The party is about a month away but I figured this next month there is another little lady who will be keeping me busy so now was as good a time as ever to get the bags done. This was a very cheap and easy project!

Supplies:
-Red paper bags $2.99
-White and black construction paper (I already had)
-Glue and Scissors (I already had)



I literally had to just cut the shapes out and glue them onto the bag. I didnt fill the bags yet so I could keep it easy as far as taking them to my parents house once the party is here but I was thinking candy, crayons, bubbles, random kiddo stuff. Didnt they turn out SO cute?! I am definitely getting Mommy craft practice... and I love it!

0 Kommentare

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner