Wednesday, January 31, 2018

the one with a new company

HELLO FRIENDS AND LOYAL FOLLOWERS!

I have been dropping the ball on this little bloggy here but life has been BUSY and well, I simply haven't squeezed in the time for writing lately.
BUT...
I have a big announcement worthy of a post..

I HAVE MOVED MY BUSINESS TO IRON VALLEY REAL ESTATE!

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED about it!

I have been with CB since I got my license 6 years ago. I love the people, the office and the training I got in the beginning of my journey there was awesome. But here we are.. 6 years later, and I am in need of something different for my career that I was no longer able to get at CB. I am usually a total nut about change, I get anxious and I'm a creature of habit.. so truthfully, I have been holding back from this move for awhile and its been over a year in the making. I had a meeting at IV over the weekend and decided right then and there I was signing the papers. The move was happening! I was not going to let my fear or anxiety hold me back.

Will it take some time to adjust to a new place? YES.
Will it take some time to get my admin stuff situated? YES.
Will it take some time to simply get used to saying I work somewhere else? YES.
Will it take some time to organize getting to the office since now it will be 12 min from my house instead of the 5 min drive CB was? YES.
Will it take work to change all of my social media over to IV? YES.

But you know what.. who cares?! This change benefits me AND my family on SO many different levels.

One of the best being that a dear friend who I consider a true mentor in this business (shes a bad ass mom of 3 who ROCKS out, sells a crazy amount of houses, has a beautiful house herself, works out at 5am, makes dinner and fancy cakes for her kids) is managing at the Lancaster office and Ill be with her again!

I am making 2018 my year!




0 Kommentare

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner