Friday, September 2, 2016

the one with my last ten

I saw this on a fellow bloggers blog and thought it was fun! The last ten pictures I have on my cell phone... most of them are of my kids.. which I am sure is a surprise to no one lol..



This is our neighbor girl. She is almost 16 and just got her braces off. STUNNING. Inside and out. I can hardly stand it.
 
 
 This girl.. as happy as a clam, always.
 
 
My sweeties enjoying sister bath time together. I love watching them interact. It is so special. Dan just said to me the other day that he cant get over how much Tori has loved Ava since she was born. Tori has just known its her baby sister and they have bonded so quickly. It is like Ava has always been here.
 
 
A screen shot from a work related email about some updates being made to a home.

 
Our best friends James and Erica just welcomed a sweet little girl to the world a few weeks ago. Brynn Reed. She is so sweet and Tori is a natural with babies.
 
 
We had a playdate the other day with a little girl from Toris preschool class. They sort of love and hate each other at the same time but we still try to see them here and there. Ava got to be pushed on the swing and she loved it so much.
 
 
This is from a morning wrestling match. Ava knows how to take sister down. Grab a handful of sissys hair and she is guaranteed a win.
 
 
We went shopping and I was trying to find a fall coat for Tori. I do not particularly like closet staples that are too girly so I really liked this coat but it was a bit too light to count as a fall coat, we passed.
 
 
Mom just had her thyroid removed. They had to test some cyst type things in it a few weeks ago (for cancer) and the tests were inconclusive. It was recommended that she just remove it. Surgery was just done and after healing she will have to be on a medication for life. Surgery went well. She is home recovering. We are thankful.
 
 
I am the baker in our house. Dan is the cook. He loves these chocolate chip ricotta cookies I make. This day, Tori and I made them to surprise Daddy when he got home. She loves helping me in the kitchen. Its a fun thing for us to do together.

0 Kommentare

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner