Sunday, December 22, 2013

STANDING

My almost 10 month old is standing! AHHHH!

And by standing I mean she pulls herself up and stands. She will pull herself up in her pack n play, the couch, on me... it is so cute. She stands and looks so proud of herself.
"Look what I can do mom!"
I am so not ready for her to grow up. Me and Dan both said we feel like its just going too fast right now. You really only do get a short amount of time with your child as a little baby. A little tiny, squishy baby who just lays in the same spot and needs her parents to do everything for her. All of a sudden we have this little lady who crawls to get things she wants, stands... says "da da" ...  throws temper tantrums when she isn't happy with something.. eats pretty much anything, gets into everything..

I am so in love with parenting Victoria.
She was truly made for me. I am so happy <3
 
 

0 Kommentare

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner