Monday, November 11, 2013

November is busy, duh

Seriously, I know I say this all the time. But life for the Rera's is busy. Busy and fast.
Last weekend Dan and I went to Scranton for a wedding for his dear friend Ryan and his fiancĂ©(now wife) Erin. It was a freaking blast. When Dan was in college he was in a fraternity. The friends he made there are literally brothers to him. Alan, Harry, Regan, Trevor, Joe... he is so lucky that from his fraternity he has taken more best friends then most people get in their whole life, let alone just from college. Move onto me and Dan and I am very lucky and happy to say they treat me like a bff too. I laugh SO hard when I am with them all and I love seeing them interact. It is so sweet seeing Dan let loose, watching them all do what guys do.. you know, make fun of each other relentlessly. I have gotten to see Erin and Ryan(aka Regan) as they dated, going into engagement and now into a married couple. All of the guys were at this wedding. They had a HUGE bridal party and on top of that they are friends with everyone... literally everyone. I feel like everyone says that same thing about me and Dan but it is especially true with Regan and Erin. They are hilarious and seriously get along with everyone so they had a lot of guests who were  there to support them and ready to party. They had an awesome fireworks display, good food, lots of alcohol and everyone also stayed in the same hotel (which transportation was provided for) so even after the wedding the party continued. Not for me of course lol.. Tori slept at my parents house overnight, so we had a perfectly good sitter, we knew she was completely safe and taken care of... but that did not change that this mom cannot hang like she used to lol. I was one of the first people to go to the room and go to sleep after the wedding. I apparently missed an awesome after party at the pool lol. All I know is that there was pizza and wings there. So yeah, Im upset.
This past weekend Dan had a class because he is taking life insurance/financial advising classes right now. The school districts are so messed up financially lately and him being a gym/health teacher.. he wants a back up plan in case his district makes more teaching cuts. That needs a whole other post itself so that's all Ill say for now.
Since Daddy had class, Tori and I just hung out at the house Friday night and then Madelyn came over to hang.. Saturday Tori and I went to Dream dinners with Courtney and I showed Courtney a house... and then we went to Stauffers for a cheese festival they had. Dan and I have gone to it before and we are obsessed. I LOVE cheese lol and this cheese festival thing is free and you literally walk around to different cheese stands and taste test any cheese you can think of. Tori got to enjoy it this year and we met up with Meg (fellow cheese lover) and Ray. It was actually a lot of fun LOL.. which may sound weird because hello it was just us walking around at a grocery store.. but it was awesome lol. Sunday we did family pictures with my whole family at Rocky ridge park in York. It was me, Dan, Tori, my parents, Banana, Kenny, Sami, Stink, Summer, Izzy and my Mammy. My friend Mallory (who did our engagement, wedding and newborn pictures) and her bf Joe did our pictures and I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE THEM. Everyone looked wonderful, they did a lot of fun poses for us and although it was windy it was a pretty day. We got pictures of my Mammy with all 3 great grand babies, each family individually, my parents with us kids,with the grand babies.. and then all 3 girls together for pictures just them. It was ADORABLE. They were sitting on this blanket and Tori was eating leaves, Sami would yell, Izzy would laugh, I cannot wait to see how they turn out. The interaction between the 3 of them is amazing!

Have a wonderful week!

 

0 Kommentare

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner