Monday, November 25, 2013

Holiday season is officially here!

The holiday season is officially underway this week. Thanksgiving is on Thursday. Black Friday shopping on Friday. Christmas cards have been ordered. Ugly Christmas sweater party has been scheduled. Christmas decorations will be up this weekend. Days will be filled with family & friends. Hats and gloves are out and waiting for snow! I love this time of year!

I especially love that I will be sharing this holiday season with my husband and our baby.
Everything is sweeter when you share it with your child.
 
I am so thankful for so many things. I am thankful for these things everyday, even if I don't take the time to say it out loud everyday. Good health, my wonderful husband, my beautiful baby girl, our warm home, my job, my family, my friends.
 
I hope everyone has an awesome Thanksgiving.
 
I plan on eating until I am going to explode and then cuddling and napping with my baby girls.
 
 


0 Kommentare

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner