Tuesday, October 24, 2017

the one where I am 37 weeks along

I'm just a few days late on posting this one. 37 weeks, full term.. aka.. if you go into labor- the doctors don't stop it! Go time. Lets get this girl moving! I am feeling a lot of different things about the fact that she could come any day. I don't feel optimistic that she will be early. On the other side, I feel nervous that today could be the day. I still didn't set the girls car seats up... that is on the list of to-dos for this weekend. I still didn't pick up the bassinet shell be sleeping in for the first few months. No, Mila will not have her own room right off the bat. Our house is a 4 bedroom but the 4th is on the first floor which we currently use as a playroom. Tori and Ava sleep somewhere between 10-12 hours a night and I have no interest in messing with that until the baby is sleeping ok. Then the plan is Tori and Ava in a bedroom together, bunk beds and all- every kids dream! I have her clothing washed, diapers ready.. the swing isn't out yet, because I'm trying to push back the time frame of all things baby taking over our house.. but its ready. I'm feeling large. I'm very front heavy and lose my balance easily. I have also had regular headaches which after being tested for pre-e (twice) was found it is not pre-e. Maybe just caffeine headaches or something of the sort.

How far along: 37 weeks!
Total weight gain: 40 ish lbs
Maternity clothes: Maternity leggings and over sized shirts/sweaters
Stretch marks: N/A
Sleep: I miss it
Best moment of this week: Watching how intense her movements are. Dan and I always joke that it looks like she is trying to bust out!
Miss anything: Alcohol, comfortably laying on my back, sleep..
Movement: A ton! My fav thing ever!
Food cravings: I have taken an intense liking to Pine View Dairys chocolate milk
Anything making you queasy or sick: Humidity, getting over heated
Have you started to show yet: See: weight gained lol
Gender: Girl mom for life! Our sweet Mila (still not positive about middle name)
Labor signs: Occasional Braxton hicks
Belly button in or out: Out!
Wedding rings on or off: Off
Happy or moody most of the time: Physically drained.
Looking forward to: Going into labor!


1 Kommentar

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner