Monday, July 24, 2017

the one where I am 24 weeks along

Pregnancy update!

How far along: 24 weeks!
Total weight gain: 23 lbs. Ok, so I am attributing this to a couple things.. 1-I am just not a small pregnant person lol. I gained just over 50 with Tori and just about 40 with Ava, so at this rate, Ill gain the same this time around that I did in the past. 2-I was thinner in the beginning this time around than I have been in yearssssss. Just under 5'5 and around 110 when I found out I was pregnant. Clearly the weight gain is going to be more noticeable lol.
Maternity clothes: I really hate wearing clothes. I prefer braless and pajamas LOL but since that seems to be frowned upon in public (except for at Walmart), I'm wearing maternity clothes.. dresses, tanks.. this uber hot weather makes it especially hard to get dressed.
Stretch marks: N/A
Sleep: I sleep terribly. I had a legit breakdown recently about how tired I am. I would rather have hours of broken up sleep from a newborn (and not pregnant) than 8 hours of terrible, pregnancy sleep. I cant get comfortable. I'm always hot. Its tough.
Best moment of this week: Today I had an ultrasound to follow up on some "placental lakes" that showed up on my last ultrasound. Although the dr said they were common, I was nervous. They said the leaks (which are pretty much little puddles of blood on your placenta) can cause the baby to not grow as they should be. My appointment today they said the lakes had shrunk/were small enough to be "unmeasurable" and the baby is a BIG girl! Shes already measuring in the 89th % for size weighing in at about 1lb 13oz. I am thrilled. Seriously, give me the big chunky babies. Ava was 8lbs 9oz at birth and I had an amazing labor/delivery, so that on repeat please!
Miss anything: I miss alcohol. Especially on really hot days. COLD BEER!
Movement: Shes so big and so strong. She kicks so hard that now people around me can see her. Its awesome.
Food cravings: Nope, I'm just always thirsty!
Anything making you queasy or sick: I have developed a slight aversion to hot coffee.
Have you started to show yet: See: weight gained lol
Gender: Girl mom for life!
Labor signs: Thankfully no!
Belly button in or out: In but on its way out
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or moody most of the time: Neither. Exhausted.
Looking forward to: The summer weather breaking so I can find some comfort! And deciding on a baby name!!!!



Check out this cutie:
 


0 Kommentare

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner