Saturday, August 13, 2016

the one with my Fall to-do list 2016 edition

Its 90+ degrees out today with a heat index of over 100.
In honor of the sweat dripping down my face, the fact that my glasses slide off my face, the fact that I will probably take two or three showers today.. I decided to put together a list of my fall to-dos. Some of these are traditions that we do every year so of course I wouldn't miss doing them this year since we can add our little Ava girl to the mix :) It is only fair that she get to participate in the memory making fun.

-Apple picking with my SIL and niece, Izzy.
-Making apple butter with said apples that are picked.
-Attempting to make my very first pumpkin roll with cream cheese filling.
-Hosting Thanksgiving at our house.
-Dressing in a family theme for Halloween.
-Going trick or treating with the neighbors, spiced rum in hand.
-Picking pumpkins.
-Carving pumpkins.
-Painting pumpkins.
-Ava's 1st birthday (that is going to creep up so fast!)
-Dans birthday.
-Barnyard kingdom/Take a hayride
-Leave and acorn scavenger hunts.
-Leaf crafts.
-Jump in leaf piles
-Go through a corn maze.
-PSL... because I'm basic like that.
-Go to a haunted house.
-Have bonfires.
-Eat smores.
-Drink hot chocolate.
-Watch football.
-Go to the York/New Holland fair(s)
-Go hiking.
-Wearing boots.
-Wearing flannel.
-A family of four photoshoot (finally).
 
Have I ever mentioned that fall is my most favorite season ever?!
 
 

1 Kommentar

  1. It's mine too!!! If only it didn't mean kids going to school! I'll be good once we are like a week in to the school year. Haha

    ReplyDelete

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner