Wednesday, March 11, 2015

the one with clothes from Rosegal.com

Spring is finally here. I think.
Its almost mid March and its finally getting warm with todays weather hitting almost 60 degrees.
I am so, so excited to put away winter coats and boots and get out capris and sandals.
Because I am finally getting a taste of Spring, clearly I have started online shopping so I figured I would share a couple of my must haves...

Below: I purchased this adorable top offline at rosegal.com. It was dirt cheap and I haven't received it yet so Im not sure how the quality is going to be. I am a sucker for a shirt that shows off my colar bone lol. And I think Ill wear it like the model.. with skinny jeans
 
This sort of top is a go-to for my everyday Spring wardrobe. Easy, casual but still somehow looks like you actually tried to be put together.

Below: lifting weights makes for happiness when you see definition in your shoulders and back which clearly means you buy a shirt to show off your shoulders. I like how that can be dressed up and I also love a high neck.

 
Below is a good one for Spring because although its long sleeve, it has the cut outs so it will let a nice breeze go through. Also can be dressed up or dressed down.

 
A pencil skirt, I have yet to try this trend for work but am going to make it a goal for this season.

 
*All of the pictures above are from rosegal.com. I have only ordered the first shirt. The websites clothes are dirt cheap and there is no shipping fee but you don't get what you ordered for at least 14-30 days. Also, because of the low prices I didn't want to commit to ordering more than one thing right now because I wanted to see the quality before I spent more money. A friend of mine at LAF orders stuff from there and so far shes liked everything she has gotten.

2 Kommentare

  1. Ang, how did Rosegal.com go? I've been considering giving them a shot, but I'm a bit hesitant that the prices are too good to be true. I don't have money to waste, so lmk please!

    Katie Coulson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ang, how did Rosegal.com go? I've been considering giving them a shot, but I'm a bit hesitant that the prices are too good to be true. I don't have money to waste, so lmk please!

    Katie Coulson

    ReplyDelete

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner