Monday, February 2, 2015

the one with Spring/Summer fashion

I have recently been going a little PIN crazy on pinterest with the Spring/Summer fashion findings.. here are some of my favs!

This bathing suit...I don't know what you call this style bikini but I love the top. I also love a hipster/low rise bottom. I usually get one new bathing suit every summer so I am eyeing them up. I also LOVE the Vintage style bathing suits right now.. the super high waist bottoms and the cute top.

 
Lace top with high waisted shorts. I didn't try the high waisted shorts at all this past summer. I wont do it with denim.. because that is too close to the 'mom jean' for me but this black style or dressy style I can definitely see myself in. Also, I want to try this style hat. I don't ever wear hats!

 
  I am about to say something I never thought I would say (you know, after my 8th birthday).. and that thing is: I sort of am loving overalls. Ok people, before you go nuts.. not like, farmer overalls. Im talking cute, sassy, modern overalls lol. I have pinned a picture of cute overalls with a crop top and that is probably the one way I will definitely NOT wear them. I am definitely too old for a crop top (unless it is paired with a high waisted bottom).

 
These sandals. I LOVE wedges and anything that makes me look taller but lets be honest.. my summers are mostly full of chasing a toddler, bare foot, in the backyard..so maybe I can get away with these cute flats.

0 Kommentare

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner