Monday, January 26, 2015

the one where I tell you about Life as of late

Welcome to the randomness that is today's blog post. I haven't posted in awhile so I thought I would give an update on what is going on with the Reras.

-Tori is officially putting together 3 words or more at a time. "Mommy.. cookie, please?" ... "Bye Bye Daddy"... "Mom where Daddy go?"
-We have been enjoying so much time with Daddy right now thanks to the snow and random holidays here and there. Its to the point now that when Dan has to work Tori is running around asking me where he is lol.
-Tori knows the difference between "Nonno" and "Nonna" now which is adorable and she loves them both so much but has been particularly clingy with my dad.
-On the home front: With this cold weather we are very happy we have the gas in the house now. I cannot imagine how much money we would have alrdy gone through if we still had the oil heat right now. FRIENDS is on Netflix right now so pretty much anytime I am doing work, blogging, etc... Its on the tv. I just watched the "We are on a break" episode and it still brings me to tears haha I mean, I have only seen it 100x. Valentines Day décor is out and Tori is loving it. She is obsessed with hearts. She always wants mommy and daddy to draw hearts and she always points them out on anything she sees. My Mammy gave me two hearts to hang on doors...so I hung one up on the door in the kitchen going to the basement and one in Tori's playroom. She is going to love having it hung in there (shes currently napping and hasn't seen it yet).
-Last weekend me and a couple of the lady friends went out in York last weekend and Dan had a guys night at the Diffs. York seriously sucks for night life. Except for the White Rose. I feel like all of the bars in York are either super chill... or they are like, a trashy dance club.
-Valentines Day my mom has very awesomely offered to keep Tori overnight so Dan and I can have a night to ourselves. We are planning on eating dinner at Ciro's and then having drinks somewhere/hanging out with friends. The following day we will pick Tori up from my parents and we will be staying there for the day because its my niece Samantha's 2nd birthday party. My sister is having a Disney themed bday party for her. Hard to believe its her second bday!
-On the fitness and eating front.. I am planning on next month starting to really crack down on eating better. I started drinking water with cucumber and lemon in it, its supposed to be a detox for the bod and I really like the taste. Been getting to the gym 4-5 times a week, the usual.

And that my friends is the excitement as of late.



0 Kommentare

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner