Monday, July 28, 2014

1 Salvatore Court

I was tired of the amateur status of my blog so I made the leap and got a template off of Etsy. $16 bucks total got me a simple and chic template and also took care of the installation. A big thank you to Johanna at NeatDesignCorner for taking care of it so promptly.

So my listing.. 1 Salvatore Court in Lancaster. Its in the Hawthorne Ridge community.
I wanted to give you a little tour in honor of the open house I am hosting there this weekend.

The home is an end unit, attached on one side in a private and quiet cul-de-sac.

Back:
 

 
Front:

 
Upstairs bedroom 1:
 
 
Upstairs Bedroom 2:

 
Dining Area:

 
Kitchen:

 
Living room:

 
Upstairs main bathroom:

 
Upstairs master bathroom:

 
Master bedroom:

 
Open house this Sunday 8/3 from 1-3 p.m.
Come visit!
 

0 Kommentare

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner