Friday, October 2, 2015

the one where Tori is 2 years and 7 months old

Talking, talking, talking.
My girl is always talking. I obviously am not surprised that my child is a talker, she happens to have two of the most talkative/outgoing parents ever. So an introvert she will never be.

Some tidbits:
-Tori learns a new word or phrase every. single. day.
-"I cant" is her favorite phrase ever when it comes to anything she doesn't want to do. "Tori, put your coat on"..."Mom, I cant"... "Tori, eat one more bite of your chicken".. "I cant!"
-She has discovered what getting sympathy is. Especially when one's mother is 32 weeks pregnant. I have been hit the past two weeks or so with some intense back pain. Therefore I say "my back hurts" a lot. So.. if Tori wants a snack.. or a "treat".. and we say no, she follows it with "but my back hurts".. so clearly, that reason means she needs a snack/treat.
-I think she thinks my belly button is baby Ava. 9 times out of 10, when she wants to see Ava it involves lifting my shirt up, pushing on my now outtie belly button and then saying "put Ava away"
-She has become very sensitive to others touching her. Like in the kids club for example. If another kid touches her arm or her dress or whatever, she immediately tells on them. "Mom that kid touch me".. and I try to tell her that its not a big deal and they were just trying to be nice but that is not the answer shes usually looking for.
-She hates pants. And coats. This does not make for fun while dressing her for 50 degree weather.
-Her kindle broke. This sucks. We only have one tv in the whole house. We aren't a fan of TV's in the bedroom and have decided shes too young to put a tv in her playroom. That means if she wants to watch something, or more importantly, if I NEED her to watch something because I have work or need to take a shower or whatever else, it is on the main tv.. which means no one else can watch anything. We are currently trying to decide if this crisis needs to be taken care of right away or if it can wait until Christmas.
-Tori has been introduced to the world of Lollipops. She loves them. Who doesn't?!
-She can fit some 2T clothing right now but it probably wont work for much longer. I have been mostly buying 3T. Girlfriend is growing, growing, growing.
-She has been in school for almost a month and really likes it. Getting her out the door in the morning isn't easy (ever) but every time I pick her up from school shes excited to talk about her day and doesn't want to leave.
-Every night before bed.. while Im rocking her.. we talk about her day and she always tells me what she did that was fun. After that, I tell her I love her and that shes my best friend. The other day she was driving somewhere with Daddy and he asked her who her best friend was and if its Izzy and she said "No daddy, its Mommy!"

0 Kommentare

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner